The Indian Restaurant is another nice Indian restaurant in Cuenca. This one is located just a block off of Parque Calderon. The flavors are very nice (keeping in mind we don’t like really hot spicy food). They have a large dining area. This is the only (so far) Indian restaurant that we found that makes Samosa’s. Besides the traditional Indian fare, they make hamburgers and other sandwiches. We had the Gobi Manchurian, Jeera Paula, Lamb Nihari, and of course, some garlic nan and all were delicious.
The Indian Restaurant
Address: Benigno Malo 6-75 y Presidente Cordova
Telephone: 095 898 7944
Hours: Mon-Sun 8am – 11pm
- Chef Yasu’s Home – Something Special in Fine Dining - January 2, 2018
- The Indian Restaurant – In the Heart of Cuenca - December 24, 2017
- El Nuevo Parais – Reasonably Priced Plant Based Food - December 11, 2017
- Sofys – Unique Food and Homey Atmosphere - August 22, 2017
- Thai Connection – Exceptional Thai - July 8, 2017
- Sajsana Restaurante – Upscale Trendy - March 6, 2017
- [CLOSED] Romolo e Remo, Cozy Cuenca Italian Dining - January 23, 2017
- Quo Vadis – Small Intimate Old World Charm - November 7, 2016
- [CLOSED] El Farol – Exciting Tapas, Bold Cuisine - October 3, 2016
- Amasijos, Nice Almuerzo With Outdoor Seating - September 27, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.