If you have not tried Sofys, you simply must! The food tastes as great as it looks. Sofy prepared our food when we were there. Everything is made from scratch on the spot. The hummus is fabulous. Sofy and her staff are very friendly. The restaurant is small but quaint. Located at the bottom of the Benigno Malo stairs, near Doce de Abril you will find Sofy’s. There is a window area where you can enjoy the Cuenca breeze on a warm day. Sofy’s serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and their menu changes occasionally. The prices are very reasonable, and they serve beer and wine.
Address: Benigno Malo y Bajada del Padron
Telephone: 096 955 4901
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-9pm; Sun 9am-3pm
- Chef Yasu’s Home – Something Special in Fine Dining - January 2, 2018
- The Indian Restaurant – In the Heart of Cuenca - December 24, 2017
- El Nuevo Parais – Reasonably Priced Plant Based Food - December 11, 2017
- Sofys – Unique Food and Homey Atmosphere - August 22, 2017
- Thai Connection – Exceptional Thai - July 8, 2017
- Sajsana Restaurante – Upscale Trendy - March 6, 2017
- [CLOSED] Romolo e Remo, Cozy Cuenca Italian Dining - January 23, 2017
- Quo Vadis – Small Intimate Old World Charm - November 7, 2016
- [CLOSED] El Farol – Exciting Tapas, Bold Cuisine - October 3, 2016
- Amasijos, Nice Almuerzo With Outdoor Seating - September 27, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.