Looks like you have some loading problems or conflict of Robo Gallery with some other plugins or theme.Please open Settings section on the right side admin menu and use Compatibility Settings / jQuery option. Try to switch jQuery option value to Forced include, save settings try to reload page. If it's not gonna help please try Alternative option. User Guide: [ Fix conflict solution ]
If it's not gonna help please contact our support team and we help you to find solution.
Quo Vadis is a tiny restaurant, only four tables. The decor enhances the tiny space with a clean white look and lots of little extras like fresh flowers on the tables. The restaurant serves Italian food, but the décor has a French country feel. The owners are Italian; they came to Ecuador from Rome. There are no menus at Quo Vadis. Your server will come to your table and inform you of your choices. Pasta dishes are favorites here. If you are looking for charm or a quiet place to have dinner with a few friends, you will love Quo Vadis. They serve a few different wines, including Italian Chianti. Also, try their limoncello and their chocolate salami.
Address: Honorato Vasquez 7-36
Phone: 983180816 (since they have only 4 tables, call for a reservation)
- Chef Yasu’s Home – Something Special in Fine Dining - January 2, 2018
- The Indian Restaurant – In the Heart of Cuenca - December 24, 2017
- El Nuevo Parais – Reasonably Priced Plant Based Food - December 11, 2017
- Sofys – Unique Food and Homey Atmosphere - August 22, 2017
- Thai Connection – Exceptional Thai - July 8, 2017
- Sajsana Restaurante – Upscale Trendy - March 6, 2017
- [CLOSED] Romolo e Remo, Cozy Cuenca Italian Dining - January 23, 2017
- Quo Vadis – Small Intimate Old World Charm - November 7, 2016
- [CLOSED] El Farol – Exciting Tapas, Bold Cuisine - October 3, 2016
- Amasijos, Nice Almuerzo With Outdoor Seating - September 27, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.