LAN Restaurante serves some of the best authentic Chinese cuisines in Cuenca. The family is from the coast of northern China and makes everything from scratch. I loved the dumplings. They were freshly made which does add some time to the cooking but it’s worth it. I had them fried but next time I’m going to try them steamed. We also had some of the typical dishes like shrimp fried rice, and noodles and vegetables. Be sure to try the wonton soup. The wontons are fantastic. While not on the menu, we have some friends who say the Peking Duck is the best they’ve had. This is something you need to order in advance.
Address: Ordonez Lasso between Los Laurels and Los Cedros
Telephone: 098 348 0183
- La Gran Muralla Chinese Restaurant - March 25, 2018
- LAN Restaurante – Delicious Northern Chinese Cuisine - January 8, 2018
- Garden Fondue – Cheese & Chocolate Galore - December 4, 2017
- Fratello – Meatless and Full of Flavor - November 28, 2017
- Cafe Del Museo – Outdoor Dining at its Best - November 20, 2017
- Little Italy Pizzeria – A Classic Pizzeria - April 24, 2017
- Pietra Restaurant – Quaint Little Cafe - April 17, 2017
- Ruta 72 – Retro Cafe – Burgers, Wings & Ribs - April 10, 2017
- Moliendo Cafe – Authentic Colombian Food - April 3, 2017
- Tifozzi Cocina, Italian & Argentinan Restaurant - March 23, 2017
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.