La Gran Muralla Chinese Restaurant is not the typical local Chinese restaurant. This one may be our new favorite for most Chinese dishes. What impressed us most was the number of vegetables you got with the dishes. Typically we’ve experienced a scare amount of veggies but not here. They also served the best fried-rice we’ve had in Cuenca. Very authentic to what you get in the US. The restaurant is clean with plenty of seating. They only serve wine by the bottle. We did try a spring roll as an appetizer and that was the only thing we didn’t love so skip the spring roll. There’s plenty of free parking if you drive and free wifi.
La Gran Muralla Chinese Restaurant
Address: Gran Colombia y Unidad Nacional
Telephone: 07 281 0584
Hours: Mon-Sat 12:00 – 9pm, Sun 11:00 – 8pm
- La Gran Muralla Chinese Restaurant - March 25, 2018
- LAN Restaurante – Delicious Northern Chinese Cuisine - January 8, 2018
- Garden Fondue – Cheese & Chocolate Galore - December 4, 2017
- Fratello – Meatless and Full of Flavor - November 28, 2017
- Cafe Del Museo – Outdoor Dining at its Best - November 20, 2017
- Little Italy Pizzeria – A Classic Pizzeria - April 24, 2017
- Pietra Restaurant – Quaint Little Cafe - April 17, 2017
- Ruta 72 – Retro Cafe – Burgers, Wings & Ribs - April 10, 2017
- Moliendo Cafe – Authentic Colombian Food - April 3, 2017
- Tifozzi Cocina, Italian & Argentinan Restaurant - March 23, 2017
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.