Garden Fondue is exactly what its name says, a fondue restaurant. If you like cheese and chocolate, you’ll be in heaven here. We had a big bowl of cheese and an assortment of meats and pieces of bread to dip. It was delicious but by the end, the two of us could barely finish the one order of cheese. But it was delicious. My suggestion would be to order one cheese and two different dipping sides. The ratio was perfect. We didn’t get a chance to have any chocolate because we were just too “cheesed out”. We did see someone sitting next to us having the chocolate fondue and it looked equally as good. On a nice day, it’s great to sit outside on their balcony overlooking the river. There are only a few tables outside so hopefully, you’ll be lucky enough to snag one. The prices are a little high for Cuenca so just beware.
Address: Paseo 3 de Noviembre y Escalinatas hotel Crespo
Telephone: 099 551 3800
Hours: Mon-Sat 12pm-11pm
- La Gran Muralla Chinese Restaurant - March 25, 2018
- LAN Restaurante – Delicious Northern Chinese Cuisine - January 8, 2018
- Garden Fondue – Cheese & Chocolate Galore - December 4, 2017
- Fratello – Meatless and Full of Flavor - November 28, 2017
- Cafe Del Museo – Outdoor Dining at its Best - November 20, 2017
- Little Italy Pizzeria – A Classic Pizzeria - April 24, 2017
- Pietra Restaurant – Quaint Little Cafe - April 17, 2017
- Ruta 72 – Retro Cafe – Burgers, Wings & Ribs - April 10, 2017
- Moliendo Cafe – Authentic Colombian Food - April 3, 2017
- Tifozzi Cocina, Italian & Argentinan Restaurant - March 23, 2017
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.