Fratello is an all vegan restaurant in Cuenca. It sits on the river and has covered outdoor seating. Even if you’re not vegan you will enjoy their tasty foods. They serve a few vegan meats that have a chewy meat-like texture and not just the typical soft bean burgers. Their side dishes were delicious and they have a soft-serve vegan ice cream and milkshakes for dessert. Well worth a try whether your vegan or not.
Address: Av. 12 de Abril 5-14 y Guayas
Telephone:099 575 6158
Hours: Tue 12:30pm-9pm; Wed-Thu 4:30pm-9pm; Sat 12:pm-11pm; Sun 12pm-6p
- La Gran Muralla Chinese Restaurant - March 25, 2018
- LAN Restaurante – Delicious Northern Chinese Cuisine - January 8, 2018
- Garden Fondue – Cheese & Chocolate Galore - December 4, 2017
- Fratello – Meatless and Full of Flavor - November 28, 2017
- Cafe Del Museo – Outdoor Dining at its Best - November 20, 2017
- Little Italy Pizzeria – A Classic Pizzeria - April 24, 2017
- Pietra Restaurant – Quaint Little Cafe - April 17, 2017
- Ruta 72 – Retro Cafe – Burgers, Wings & Ribs - April 10, 2017
- Moliendo Cafe – Authentic Colombian Food - April 3, 2017
- Tifozzi Cocina, Italian & Argentinan Restaurant - March 23, 2017
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.