El Nuevo Parais serves fresh plant-based food daily. They begin their serving between 10:30 and 11 am. I love that you can see into their kitchen. It is always clean and they are always prepping fresh veggies. My favorite dish is the Chaulafan Vegetariano. It is fried rice with a salad and avocado. I eat all three together, yum! The best things about Parais is that they are very reasonably priced and all of the staff is friendly. We always get 2 meals out of one.
El Nuevo Parais
Address:Av. José Peralta 3-105 y Av. del Estadio
Telephone:04 103 406
- Chef Yasu’s Home – Something Special in Fine Dining - January 2, 2018
- The Indian Restaurant – In the Heart of Cuenca - December 24, 2017
- El Nuevo Parais – Reasonably Priced Plant Based Food - December 11, 2017
- Sofys – Unique Food and Homey Atmosphere - August 22, 2017
- Thai Connection – Exceptional Thai - July 8, 2017
- Sajsana Restaurante – Upscale Trendy - March 6, 2017
- [CLOSED] Romolo e Remo, Cozy Cuenca Italian Dining - January 23, 2017
- Quo Vadis – Small Intimate Old World Charm - November 7, 2016
- [CLOSED] El Farol – Exciting Tapas, Bold Cuisine - October 3, 2016
- Amasijos, Nice Almuerzo With Outdoor Seating - September 27, 2016
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.