Cafe Del Museo is a fairly new arrival in Cuenca. It opened just before the reopening of the Museum. You get to this restaurant from Tres de Noviembre and it faces the river. They have lots of covered outdoor seating making this feel a little like a Parisian cafe. The food is excellent with a nice selection. They have a full bar. There are not many restaurants in Cuenca with outdoor seating where you can dine and enjoy our great weather so be sure to give Cafe Del Museo a try.
Cafe Del Museo
Address: On Calle 3 de Noviembre between the 2nd and 3rd stairs
Phone: 099 378 0721
Hours: Tue-Wed, 10am-10pm; Thu-Sat, 10am-12am; Sun 10am-3pm
- La Gran Muralla Chinese Restaurant - March 25, 2018
- LAN Restaurante – Delicious Northern Chinese Cuisine - January 8, 2018
- Garden Fondue – Cheese & Chocolate Galore - December 4, 2017
- Fratello – Meatless and Full of Flavor - November 28, 2017
- Cafe Del Museo – Outdoor Dining at its Best - November 20, 2017
- Little Italy Pizzeria – A Classic Pizzeria - April 24, 2017
- Pietra Restaurant – Quaint Little Cafe - April 17, 2017
- Ruta 72 – Retro Cafe – Burgers, Wings & Ribs - April 10, 2017
- Moliendo Cafe – Authentic Colombian Food - April 3, 2017
- Tifozzi Cocina, Italian & Argentinan Restaurant - March 23, 2017
Get more stuff like this
Join others and get tips, guides, news and more delivered once a week.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.